Accessibility Statement for BLUEVIEW Footwear.
This is an accessibility statement from BLUEVIEW Footwear.
Measures to support accessibility
BLUEVIEW Footwear takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of their website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. BLUEVIEW Footwear is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of BLUEVIEW Footwear. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on BLUEVIEW:
- Phone: 619-304-3020
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours.
This statement was created on 16 March 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.