The world's first biodegradable shoe for those committed to the future of the planet. BLUEVIEW is the first to combine biodegradable materials with an ocean of comfort and serious durability, for a game changing shoe that is sustainable, while still being stylish
A COOL, COMFORTABLE SHOE MADE WITH GAME CHANGING CLEAN-TECH
Our shoes do not stretch much- make sure they aren't too snug.
Upper: Plant Based and Stylish
- Breathable one piece knitted upper made from 100% plant-based yarns
- Removable organic cotton canvas strap, can be worn as a loafer or a slip on
- Soft and supportive insole and cupsole foams are made from our patented Soleic biodegradable* polyurethane formulation
- Durable outsole is made from our patented Soleic polyurethane formulation
- The game changing Soleic material was invented by our scientists at UCSD in La Jolla and took 5 years and $15 million in government grants to create
BLUEVIEW…A SNEAKER WITH TIMELESS STYLE AND AN OCEAN OF COMFORT THAT LEAVES ONLY FOOTPRINTS
- Our shoes are fully machine washable - wash on delicate with cold water using mild detergent
- Pull out insoles before washing shoes. Our Soleic insoles are meant to be hand-washed separately and air dried.
- Let the shoes air dry - do not put in dryer